I’ll be posting a Save Wizard tutorial in a little but for now, view this video:
1. After resigning the save on Save Wizard, go onto your PS4/PS5 and go to Setting – Saved Data and Game/App Setting [Application Saved Data
Management] – Saved Data – USB Drive and download the save to your console.
2. Open GTA V, Load your modded gamesave then press the gas until the car moves a little and press start. Go to Settings – Controls and change your targeting to “Free Aim” and load onto an “Invite Only Session”.
3. Walk around for a few seconds and pause it, go to online, and Leave GTA Online. You should be loading into story mode now. After loading into story mode you want to do the helicopter spawn cheat [O, O, L1, O, O, O, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, O, Triangle] and fly to Los Santos Customs [The one furthest to the bottom left].
4. Walk to the side of the shop and eat the peyote plant. You’ll turn into an animal so wait a second and end the hallucination by holding right on the d-pad. Once your screen flashes and you see your regular character, you’ll want to pause it and go into an Invite Only Session.
5. Now you’re in the frozen money glitch so what you want to do is buy what ever vehicle you want and after they are all bought, force a save by opening the Interaction Menu – Style – Outfits and change to another outfit and back out and wait until the yellow loading logo disappears from the bottom right of the screen.
6. Once you’re loaded into story mode, activate the skyfall cheat [L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT] and kill yourself. Once the wasted screen pops up, you’ll be on an infinite black screen. What you’ll want to do is join a friend with a different targeting mode than free aim. If you don’t have any friends, join a community and join off of them.
7. Next, you’ll want to accept the first popup and decline the second and this should put you back into story mode. From here, you want to go ahead and load into an Invite Only Session. Once loaded, go to the garages that you put your vehicles in and rearrange them. After all vehicles are rearranged in each of their garages, force a save and Leave GTA Online.
8. Lastly, once story mode is loaded, you’ll want to close app, open it again, and clear cache by holding the back buttons throughout the startup sequence. After you’ve confirmed the screen brightness, go ahead and load into GTA Online from story or load straight into it through pressing square.
9. Enjoy, Like, Comment, and Subscribe! .
All videos are the property of their respective owners. original vídeo